What We Do
Parent Magazine Florida is part of the Publishing Services Division of TouchPoint Innovative Solutions.
It is our goal to provide a great resource for the families of Flagler, St. Johns and Volusia Counties, and to create a great vehicle for companies to reach these families.
Parent has three (3) constituents for its publications:
- Public and private elementary school parents
- County School districts and administrators
- The business community
TouchPoint publishes a wide array of brands on behalf of its clients and under it’s own brand.
TouchPoint is either currently publishing or has published the following magazines:
- Daytona State College – College Magazine
- Daytona Chamber of Commerce – Evolve Business and Professional Magazine
- Embry Riddle Aeronautical University – Digital View Book mobile app
- Flagler County Chamber of Commerce – Thrive Magazine
- Kent State College – Mobile App for their University Magazine
- League for Innovation in the Community College – Innovatus Magazine
- North Florida Community College – Connections Magazine
- Pasco-Hernando State College – Perspective Magazine
- Rochester Institute of Technology – Digital View Book mobile app
- Salem College – Digital View Book mobile app
LAUNCHING IN 2019
- Connect Magazine – a business and professional magazine in Northeast Florida
- Momentum – a supplier diversity magazine for organizations and diversity businesses in the state of Florida
- Florida Child – a magazine designed for parents of newborn through Kindergarten children.